viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Exceptions of the progressive

Exceptions of the progressive
Without cleaning the keyboard it can breakdown.
In spite of hauing informatique class, I dont'n know any thing.
Besides doing the homework every day the Accountancy's teacher make us desist.
On adminstering a company the results will the better.
Before exixting the car the people used the bycicle.
Instead playing basquetboll you should study english.
After cleaning you bedroom you can go out.
Comments: I recognize that the exceptions of the progressive are very important because. I can use these instead some conjuctions and prepositions. Also I thint that learn it can help me to enrich my vocabulary and the used of the grammar.
Fuente oral: Karol Lizbeth Hidalgo Jaramillo knows English since 2005.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario